- Miguel de Icaza (Mono / Novell)
- Aaron Bockover (Banshee / Novell)
- Allison Randal (Perl / Parrot)
- Danese Cooper (Intel / OSI)
- Belinda Lopez (Ubuntu)
- Ian McKellar (Songbird)
- Eddy Mulyono (Packaging RPM/Debs)
This is in addition to our already announced speakers:
- Jeremy Allison (Samba / Google)
- Ian Murdock (OpenSolaris / Sun)
- Robert Love (Kernel / GNOME / Google)
- Dan Kegel (Wine)
- Val Henson (Kernel / Intel)
- John Buckman (Magnatune)
- Ben Collins (Ubuntu / Former Debian Project Leader)
- Aza Raskin (Mozilla / Humanized)
There will be many more, and you could be one of them! The Call For Papers Is Open!
LugRadio Live USA 2008 takes place on the 12th and 13th April at The Metreon in San Francisco and it’s not too late for you to submit your talk for addition to the list. While big names are important to headline any event, we’re also interested in hearing from anyone doing anything cool with Linux, Open Source or Free Software, digital rights, hardware hacking and so on. If it’s fun or interesting then you could be speaking at LugRadio Live USA 2008 about it. So email show at lugradio dot org to submit your talk.
Just in case you didn’t already know, you might be interested in finding out what LugRadio Live is all about. I was amused by “…it’s about nipples”.